<$BlogMetaData$>

Refuge for a Single Mom

Every Single Mom Needs a Refuge. This is Mine. In the Natural Atleast!
* A Blog Dedicated to Struggling & Hurting Moms of Every Walk of Life.

As for God, His way is blameless; The word of the LORD is tried; He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him.
Psalm 18:30

Thursday, February 15, 2007

A Little Bit `Off`

Today, I don`t really have a target or an idea.  I`m actually a little `off`.  I really have been for a while and I just can`t place it.

Things are going much better in general.  New doors are opening, new opportunities have presented.  I should be delirious.  I was even able to invest money into our business and pay some bills that have been `lingering` around unpaid!  Whoo Hoo!  *big smile*

If it makes any sense at all, I`m feeling a bit guilty.  We have struggled for so long and had to pinch so many pennies, that I feel guilty spending money.  I`m worried that we`ll `run out`!

Well, the fact of the matter is, that I`ve hoped for so long and `believed` for so long, I`m just taken aback that `better days` are here!  Perhaps I never really believed at all?

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.  Hebrews 11:1

And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.  Hebrews 11:6

We are told to expect God`s supernatural power.

But earnestly desire the greater gifts. And I show you a still more excellent way. I Corinthians 12:31

"Look among the nations! Observe! Be astonished! Wonder! Because I am doing something in your days-- You would not believe if you were told."  Habakkuk 1:5

Well, I`m still learning this!  He amazes me and surprises me ~ each and every day!  He is just so awesome and miraculous!

"Nevertheless I did not believe the reports, until I came and my eyes had seen it. And behold, the half was not told me. You exceed in wisdom and prosperity the report which I heard."  I Kings 10:7

Do you ever have one of those moments when you`ve come through a tough battle and you look back over all the events that took place and it dawns on you!  If all of those things hadn`t happened, you wouldn`t be where you are or who you are!

He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.  Psalm 145:19

You realize, finally, or even again, that God really does know what He`s doing!  And often, we feel like idiots because we ever doubted!

Ask and it shall be given unto you, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you.   Matthew 7:7

Praise God!

Labels: , , ,

posted by The Single Mom at 12:01 AM

1 Comments:

As a former single mama myself, I think you are doing a wonderful thing here! Keep up the great work and let God lead you...single moms are my heroes. Be blessed, Marlo

February 15, 2007 at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

< Home>