<$BlogMetaData$>

Refuge for a Single Mom

Every Single Mom Needs a Refuge. This is Mine. In the Natural Atleast!
* A Blog Dedicated to Struggling & Hurting Moms of Every Walk of Life.

As for God, His way is blameless; The word of the LORD is tried; He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him.
Psalm 18:30

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Go in Peace and Be Healed

Good grief!  Is it just me or does it seem like everyone you know is sick?  Is everyone in your house sick?

We`re all sick, snotty, stuffy and achy!  *big smile*  My kids are miserable and demanding and I feel like a truck ran me over!

I usually get one really good dose of the flu every winter.  If this is it, then I`ll consider myself lucky.  Although I ache and would think about sacrificing my left arm for a nap, I don`t have any other major symptoms!  Hallelujah!

I haven`t even felt like spending time at the computer today!  Now that IS sick!  *wink*

The good news is, God is our healer.  And He said, "If you will give earnest heed to the voice of the LORD your God, and do what is right in His sight, and give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have put on the Egyptians; for I, the LORD, am your healer."  Exodus 15:26

He is our healer and He is always there for us, even during cold and flu season.  O LORD my God, I cried to You for help, and You healed me.  Psalm 30:2

Whether it be you, or your children or both, go to the Father in prayer.  Earnestly and whole-heartedly pray to him for relief and healing.  Have faith in His power and goodness!   . . . and the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick . . . James 5:15

He truly loves us and would not have us suffer; all we have to do is trust in Him.  And He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace and be healed of your affliction."  Mark 5:34

If you have been fortunate enough to avoid the illness that seems to be attacking the nation widespread this Winter, pray anyway!  Pray especially!  Blessed be God, Who has not turned away my prayer Nor His lovingkindness from me.  Psalm 66:20

Continue to pray for protection from the `bugs` that loom around at the grocery store, the schools, the work place, church, etc.  "Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you."  Mark 11:24

Labels: , ,

posted by The Single Mom at 12:01 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>