<$BlogMetaData$>

Refuge for a Single Mom

Every Single Mom Needs a Refuge. This is Mine. In the Natural Atleast!
* A Blog Dedicated to Struggling & Hurting Moms of Every Walk of Life.

As for God, His way is blameless; The word of the LORD is tried; He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him.
Psalm 18:30

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Can You ‘See’ Your Future?


I can see mine! ~Through supernatural lenses! *wink*

I am not only hoping and praying for good things, but I am SEEING them come to pass. I imagine and believe for good health, safety, happiness, joy, success, prosperity, everything that my Heavenly Father promises to me and my family! "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." Matthew 21:22 All things that I ask for in prayer, that will improve our lives, that are good for us, that I believe for, will be given! Isn`t that hopeful? What greater guarantee in life than one from God?

You see, I know, that he promises us repayment for that which has been stolen from us. He promises riches and a crown of gold. More than we can even comprehend! And Jesus said to him, “`If You can?` All things are possible to him who believes.” Mark 9:23

We have to do our part, we have to believe, and I also think that we have to pursue. I don`t think that we should have to be obnoxious or ruthless about it, but persistent. If you want a better job ~ get the proper schooling, if you want your own business ~ pursue it! In the meantime, trust, believe, hope and dream. "Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,` and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him. "Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you. Mark 11:23-24

If we are doing our part, then God will do His. And Jesus said to the centurion, "Go; it shall be done for you as you have believed." Matthew 8:13

However, it is incredibly naïve to just sit and ONLY pray, doing nothing of your own capacity and think that God will reward you. In effect, you are only committing another sin by being lazy and unmotivated. (We`ll deal with laziness separately.)

The simple fact is, you have to believe. You have to look beyond the scope of earthly things and circumstances and believe for higher, greater capabilities! "If I told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? John 3:12 Essentially, if you believe that God can provide and excel you on Earth, then you can believe and seek out the Kingdom of Heaven!

Labels: ,

posted by The Single Mom at 12:01 AM

1 Comments:

I love your blog, C! Sorry I haven't been commenting lately. Just caught up today. Love all you had to say for last week.

February 4, 2007 at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

< Home>