<$BlogMetaData$>

Refuge for a Single Mom

Every Single Mom Needs a Refuge. This is Mine. In the Natural Atleast!
* A Blog Dedicated to Struggling & Hurting Moms of Every Walk of Life.

As for God, His way is blameless; The word of the LORD is tried; He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him.
Psalm 18:30

Saturday, February 17, 2007

3 Things I am Most Thankful For . . .

I have been tagged by Melly!

  • I am most thankful for my Heavenly Father, without whom I would continue to wander around in this world with no purpose, no vision, no focus and worst of all no hope. He is an awesome, forgiving, loving God.  He has given me hope and joy and favor beyond belief!  Without Him, I could not be thankful for anything else!


  • I am most thankful for my sons and the unbelievable opportunity to be their Mother.  They are both beautiful boys with tons of potential!  They are smart, loving and kind – best of all, they are safe and healthy!  What more could a Mom hope for?


  • I am most thankful for my best friend, hero and Mom, Judy.  She has been my greatest source of support and encouragement my entire life, through good and bad.  God did a superb job picking this woman as my Earthly mother and I thank Him and praise Him for this gift every single day of my life!


  • That I may proclaim with the voice of thanksgiving And declare all Your wonders.  Psalm 26:7

    Enter His gates with thanksgiving And His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name.  Psalm 100:4

    Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.  Philippians 4:6

    Labels: ,

    posted by The Single Mom at 12:01 AM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    < Home>