<$BlogMetaData$>

Refuge for a Single Mom

Every Single Mom Needs a Refuge. This is Mine. In the Natural Atleast!
* A Blog Dedicated to Struggling & Hurting Moms of Every Walk of Life.

As for God, His way is blameless; The word of the LORD is tried; He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him.
Psalm 18:30

Friday, June 8, 2007

I’m Famous!

A huge THANK YOU to Susan over at 5 minutes for mom for giving me “5 Minutes” of fame!!!



Be sure to check out a new site that Susan and her sister Janice have put together: Caboose Trailer Bike

Labels:

posted by The Single Mom at 12:01 AM

2 Comments:

Cool beans - congrats on the interview..thanks for linking me as your blogs you read...but I guess you haven't read in a while because A Walk isn't located on BlogSpot anymore and hasn't been for quite some time :( I thought you knew that?????? Oh well - congrats anyway!!!!

Check out my new one: http://voteforbecki.com

June 10, 2007 at 1:25 AM  

Whoopsie!!! At the time of the interview, “A Walk…” was still at ‘BlogSpot’! Please forgive! Working on having that updated for you!

BTW: I don’t visit the site much – as a subscriber it’s delivered to my ‘Inbox’! ;)

June 11, 2007 at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

< Home>