<$BlogMetaData$>

Refuge for a Single Mom

Every Single Mom Needs a Refuge. This is Mine. In the Natural Atleast!
* A Blog Dedicated to Struggling & Hurting Moms of Every Walk of Life.

As for God, His way is blameless; The word of the LORD is tried; He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him.
Psalm 18:30

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Welcome & Hello!

Welcome to 'Refuge for a Single Mom'


My name is Christina. I am a single, Christian, work-at-home Mom to the two most beautiful, precious boys I have ever laid eyes on! They are my inspiration and motivation for everything that I do - second only to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Although I have known God my entire life, I never really 'knew' Him. In the Winter of 2002, when I realized that I would be having another child, I began to get my act together. I had been attending church regularly, but was still enjoying a sinful life of the flesh...

Well, you will learn more about me and my journey in time. Please stop by often, I have big plans for us! I hope that my experiences and wisdom can help others realize that true peace, joy, hope & happiness - REFUGE is only possible through Jesus Christ!

posted by The Single Mom at 12:01 AM

3 Comments:

Christina,

I cannot wait to see this blog develop. If I can be of any assistance let me know!

January 17, 2007 at 4:21 PM  

Looks great!

January 17, 2007 at 6:37 PM  

Looks awesome C!! :) :)

January 19, 2007 at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

< Home>